EO-CW series laser diode drivers are designed for high power laser diode arrays (laser diode bars), stacks, and DPSS laser modules. Regular EO-CW drivers have output power≤2000W, current ≤200A, voltage ≤200V. Other high power laser diode driver can be customized according to specific requirements.
- Output Current: 0A-Imax, Constant Current Adjustable. (Imax≤200A)
- Output Power: 10W-Wmax. (Wmax≤2000W)
- Output Voltage: 0V-Vmax. (Vmax≤200V)
- Current Noise: ≤0.3%
- Current Monitor: 0-5V output as corresponding to 0A-Imax output current. Accuracy≤0.3%.
- Voltage Monitor: 0-5V output as corresponding to 0V-Vmax output voltage. Accuracy≤0.3%.
- Status Monitor: Over Current / Over Voltage, TTL low level. Regular status, TTL high level.
- 4-Figures LED digital tubes on panel for current set & display.
- Current can be adjusted through pannel buttons.
- Soft-Start Circuit Protection
- Shut-Down Protection
- Inrush Current Protection
- Internal & External Current Control
- Operation: 10-40℃
- Storage: -10-85 ℃